- Tue: 2pm-3pm
James K. Hahn is currently a full professor in the Department of Computer Science at the George Washington University where he has been a faculty since 1989. He has a joint appointment in the School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Medical Simulation; Image-guided Surgery; Medical Informatics; Visualization; Motion Control
1. Active illumination based 3D surface reconstruction and registration for image guided medialization laryngoplasty , SPIE Medical Imaging 2007. San Diego, CA, Feb. 18-22..
2. 3D Surface Reconstruction and Registration for Image Guided Medialization Laryngoplasty , Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Volume 4291/2006, pp 761-770, 2006.
3. Hardware-Assisted Rendering of Cylindrical Panaroma , ACM Journal of Graphics Tools Special Issue on "Hardware-Accelerated Rendering Techniques", Vol. 7, No. 4, 33-42, 2003.
4. Cryotherapy Simulator for Localized Prostate Cancer , Medicine Meets Virtual Reality (MMVR '02), January 23-26, 2002, Newport Beach, California.
5. INSPECT: A Dynamic Visual Query System for Geospatial Information Exploration , Conference on Visualization and Data Analysis, SPIE '02, January 20-24, 2003, Santa Clara, CA.
6. Projective Texture Mapping with Full Panorama , Computer Graphics Forum, Volume 21, Number 3, pp 421-430, September 2002.
7. Virtual Reality Surgical Simulation for Lower Urinary Tract Endoscopy and Procedures , J Endourology, 16:185-190, 2002.
8. Sound Rendering , Computer Graphics, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM SIGGRAPH), Vol. 26, No. 2, pp 211-220, July 1992.
9. Realistic Animation of Rigid Bodies , Computer Graphics, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM SIGGRAPH), Vol. 22, No. 4, pp 299-308, August 1988.